[Wine]Cluster size not supported

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 18 08:43:23 CDT 2004

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 20:48:54 +0200, you wrote:

> > I would like to see the output of your program run like:
> >
> > WINEDEBUG=+relay,+volume wine ... &>winedebug.log
>
> Enclosed (3,7 Mb). Warning : it was 350 Mb befor bzip2'ing ... I couldn't
> even edit it.
>
> Keep me in the loop : if there is anything I can do for help, please let me
> know...

Well, I looked through it and did not find anything wrong with the
calculation of the disk space. If there is an error there it must be in
the application itself.

However there is some thing else that you can try. The last significant
thing the program does before complaining is to look in the registry for
a value with the name "BootDir" in the key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup

The key seems to exist but "BootDir" id not found. Using regedit can you
add this (string) value and fill it with "C:\" (without the ampersands).
See if that makes a difference.

Last thing to try is change the window version, make sure you both
tested win98 and win2k.

Rein.

--
Rein Klazes