[Wine]Fonts

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:00:47 CDT 2004

John Wildberger wrote:
> On Sunday 17 October 2004 01:05 pm, Duane Clark wrote:
>
>>John Wildberger wrote:
>>
>>>Whatever I want to do with wine is displayed with a very small font in
>>>italics. I need a magnifying glass to read any text.
>>>How can I change this for larger font and normal text?
>>>John
>>
>>You probably just need to copy some TrueType fonts into your Wine
>>windows/fonts directory. You can get the fonts from a Windows
>>machine/partition, or download them from:
>>http://corefonts.sourceforge.net/
>

> I have copied all windows font into my wine/windows/font directory.
> How do I tell my wine application to use any of these fonts?
> In particular I want to see my toolbar bigger.
> John

Did this at least fix the fonts that required the magnifying glass? I
don't really know whether the toolbar font can be specified separately.
If this is possible in Windows, then likely it would be controlled by a
registry key. If Wine supports specifying a font for the toolbar, that
it would almost certainly use the same registry key.