[Wine]Corel Draw 11

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 20 02:49:17 CDT 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:07:33 +0100, you wrote:

> [AppDefaults\\CorelDrw.exe\\DllOverrides]
> "wintab32" = "native"
> "imm,imm32" = "native"

Well this is not working somehow. In the messages there are several
lines with "fixme:imm", indicating that the built-in imm32.dll is used.
You can check with WINEDEBUG=+loaddll whether what you expected is also
what you get.

> which I guessed based on the points where it used to choke when I tried
> to run it with the defaults.
>
> However, when running "wine CorelDrw.exe", I see the interface appear,
> but several parts are not drawn properly. For example, many of the
> toolbar icons appear as solid black rectangles (it's a bit difficult to
> see what these represent!!).

You should first try this with the latest wine (20041019 brand new).
Second you could try using a native comctl32.dll.

> Also, text in the drawings appears as
> distorted outlines only, with a certain amount of pixel noise around
> them. As there are relatively few errors on the console, I include these
> at the end.

Drawing defects are extremely difficult to debug remotely, it looks that
maybe some very level drawing algorithms are not completely accurate.
Perhaps you can supply a screen shot when zooming in to this pixel
noise. I'm actually amazed how far you have come.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes
rklazes at xs4all.nl