[Wine]Errors installing Ms Office 2003

Dominic Coombe dominic at coombefamily.com
Thu Oct 21 17:05:36 CDT 2004

Hi,

I managed to get past my problem with mounting the CD.  That is still
unresolved but I copied all the files from the CD via samba.  So now the
complete disk structure and files are located in a unix directory under the
home user.

So now wine initiates the setup program when I type:

wine SETUP.EXE

But now I get these errors.  I removed some of them by adding msi to the
wine config files as native.  But I am still left with the following errors
which take me into the debugger.

Someone please help.  Following is the list of errors.  Thanks Dominic
Coombe

family at linux:~/Windows-install> wine SETUP.EXE
fixme:imm:ImmDisableIME (-1): stub
fixme:advapi:CheckTokenMembership ((nil) 0x403a04a8 0x406c6d54) stub!
fixme:msvcrt:_XcptFilter (-1066598274,0x406ce690)semi-stub
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...
WineDbg starting on pid 0x8
Unhandled exception: 0xc06d007e in 32-bit code (0x404c5dd3).
In 32 bit mode.
0x404c5dd3 RaiseException in kernel32: subl     $4,%esp
Wine-dbg>