[Wine]config

John Wildberger wildberger at cogeco.ca
Thu Oct 21 17:23:15 CDT 2004

I saw on a number of recent posts references to config file.
I installed wine from source 20040914.
In my directory ~/.wine I have the following:
[john]: 06:12 PM  [~/.wine]
$ ls
dosdevices/  drive_c/  system.reg  userdef.reg  user.reg

In the source directory I have the following:
[john]: 06:18 PM  [~/Documents/wine-20040914]
$ ls
aclocal.m4  config.status*    documentation/  loader/        programs/  wine@
ANNOUNCE    configure*        fonts/          Makefile       README
AUTHORS     configure.ac      include/        Makefile.in    server/
BUGS        COPYING.LIB       libs/           Make.rules     tools/
ChangeLog   DEVELOPERS-HINTS  LICENSE         Make.rules.in  VERSION
config.log  dlls/             LICENSE.OLD     misc/          windows/

Nowhere can I find a config file. Where is it?
John