[Wine]wine-20041019 build failed

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 24 03:06:17 CDT 2004

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:19:00 -0700, you wrote:

> > Since it is installed in /usr/local/bin I assume you are using a self
> > compiled gcc?
>
> This is odd.  Yes, I built GCC from source with the parameters suggested in
> Linux from Scratch.

Those seem to create a compiler that cannot compile wine with default
parameters.

> Which binary GCC are you using (distro and exact version if from RPM).

Since you asked: from Debian Sarge. But that should not matter, there
are plenty of people successfully compiling wine with the 3.4 versions
and there have been fixes in wine for the 3.5 versions as well.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes
rklazes at xs4all.nl