[Wine](Newbie query) - Directing error messages to a text file

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:51:39 CDT 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:31:27 -0500, Chris Cox <onebeer at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Monday 25 October 2004 08:03 am, Andy Elvey wrote:
> >     This is a good list, with very helpful and prompt replies!  :-)
> >   Thanks again - bye for now -
> >  - Andy
>
> Yes sometimes it is.  But I never got a reply about changing the default mouse
> pointer in wine apps.  It would be nice if someone here knew how to use a
> Linux default mouse pointer instead of that ugly white default pointer.
>
> - Chris

Chris,
   This happens. I've had at least two posts in the last 2-3 weeks
that went unanswered:

"WINEDEBUG for a non-descript segfault"

"Severe - Unable to create a directory under ..."

That's the nature of lists like this. If someone knows they hopefully
speak up. If no one knows they don't. I doubt you'd wnat 100 answers
saying 'I don't know'.

   Silence doesn't mean the group doesn't care.

   Care to answer mine? ;-)

Cheers,
Mark