[Wine]Compatibility

Walt Ogburn reuben at ugcs.caltech.edu
Mon Oct 25 22:50:19 CDT 2004

Hi Daniel,

The Knoppix live CD should already have a copy of wine, so you can type
"wine --version" and it should respond with something like "Wine
20041019".  You can run a Windows program by typing something like "wine
****.exe", replacing the **** with whatever the name of the executable is.

If you have installed Knoppix onto your hard drive, you could also get a
later version of wine.  Is that what you are trying to do?

- Walter