[Wine]OpenGL and SketchUp

Nick Davies nick at lasventajas.com
Thu Oct 28 06:22:11 CDT 2004

Hi,

I posted earlier about Sketchup and InstallShield and thanks to the help I got
from this excellent list, that problem seems to be resolved.

However, I am starting a new thread because the problem is now about actually
running the program and specifically GL. This is the error I get:

Unable to initialize OpenGL. Check drivers etc.
  and
Error: ChoosePixelFormat failed

I am running 20041091, an nVidia based system and OpenGL runs fine under
Linux.  I've googled and can't find a similar problem, so any pointers would
be most appreciated.

Nick