[Wine]Regional settings in wine

Malte Schuenemann malte_schuenemann at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 05:22:36 CDT 2004

Due to requirements of a Lotus Notes DB I need to
change my Regional Options to German settings (date
format) in wine.

I tried this using regedit - but changes are always
reverted when I restart any application. Same happens
after any attempt to change the settings in user.reg
directly.

I also found that the settings are contained in
win.ini as well - but all of these settings are
reverted to American English settings once I restart
e.g. wine regedit.

What will I have to do to change regional options /
where should I do the changes ?

Thank you, Malte

=====
Gruß / regards,