[Wine]Flags Ignored

The BaSsMaN bassman at chello.fr
Sun Oct 31 13:50:33 CST 2004

Hi

I'd like to know what does "flags ignored" mean. I'm confronted to this
error (type err:fixme:ShellExeExecuteW32) when i try to launch Steinberg
Wavleab via wine 20041019 (from scratch on debian 3.1 emulating
installed win98) with kernel 2.6.9
I saw that software running under SuSE 9.1 (with latest wine's RPM
package for this distrib). This is the only error i get. Sometime,
Wavelab's splash screen comes and somtimes it does not.

Knowing the meaning of this message would help me to find where to
search to solve the problem.

Thaks a lot.