[Wine]mouse's wheel problem

Nguyen Tuan Anh tanhnhi at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 15:15:22 CDT 2004

Hi,
I'm using Wine 20040813 on a Mandrake 10.0 box, everytime I try to
use the mouse's wheel to scroll up and down in an application
(FileZilla, xmlSpy ...), wine hanged with the following trace

wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0011), starting debugger...
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (0x406005b0,1) - no error
checking or testing yet
WineDbg starting on pid 0x10
Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0x00000000 in
32-bit code (0x00000000).
In 32 bit mode.
0x00000000: addb        %al,0x0(%eax)
Wine-dbg>

What's happened? I'm new to wine and I don't know how to solve it,
please help me. Thanks

PS: I always received the following message right after launching an
application

err:font:ReadFontDir Can't open directory
"/home/tuguyen/.wine/dosdevices/c:/windows/Fonts"