[Wine]mouse's wheel problem

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 1 20:07:03 CDT 2004

Nguyen Tuan Anh wrote:
> I'm using Wine 20040813 on a Mandrake 10.0 box, everytime I try to
> use the mouse's wheel to scroll up and down in an application
> (FileZilla, xmlSpy ...), wine hanged with the following trace
I'm having the same problem, too. It's a quite annoying bug also if not
vital. Combined with the one I'm having with scrollbars
( http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.devel/23780 I still
haven't filled on bugzilla, yes I know I should, I'll do it tomorrow :) )
makes the use of scrollbars-capable widgets quite impossible.

Can someone tell something about that? I can also try to fix it (also if I
actually don't know where to take a look at all :)

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net - http://flameeyes.web.ctonet.it/