[Wine]Wine and Remote Desktop??---- can't get mouse focus

Yang Yang yangyang at juggler.ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 3 16:19:45 CDT 2004

hi all:
	I copied over a windows MSTSC.exe and ran the remote desktop,
	it gave me a small window for the IP address, then after the
	successful connection, it shows me the (full screen ) XP login
	interface, weir thing is, it loses mouse / keyboard focus now, so I
	can't type in anything, neither can I close the window, the focus is
	still on the background (gnome) desktop, so I could press
	Ctrl+Alt+F1 and go to console to manually kill the MSTSC.exe window.

	anybody has an idea why it loses input focus?
	thanks a lot

	Yang