[Wine]Pb with Installshield (Dragon Naturaly Speaking) : not enough room on system drive

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 12:56:35 CDT 2004

relay=-relay=rtlentercriticalsection:RTLleavecriticalsection:rtldeletecriticalsection:initializecriticalsection:interlockedincrement:interlockeddecrement:kernel32

> (all one line) That should filter out those messages.

Could you further clarigy this construct.  I'm not exactly sure what
to do with that line, and it would be great to get rid of those
messages.  Thanks.

James Hawkins