[Wine]Pb with Installshield (Dragon Naturaly Speaking) : not enough room on system drive

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Mon Sep 6 15:48:16 CDT 2004

James Hawkins wrote:
> relay=-relay=rtlentercriticalsection:RTLleavecriticalsection:rtldeletecriticalsection:initializecriticalsection:interlockedincrement:interlockeddecrement:kernel32
>
>>(all one line) That should filter out those messages.
>

> Could you further clarigy this construct.  I'm not exactly sure what
> to do with that line, and it would be great to get rid of those
> messages.  Thanks.

Hmmm... well apparently that does not currently work... odd. Anyway,
what does work currently (at least with CVS Wine) is to add to your
~/.wine/config file a section like:

[Debug]
"RelayExclude" =
"RtlEnterCriticalSection;RtlLeaveCriticalSection;_EnterSysLevel;_LeaveSysLevel;LOCAL_Lock;LOCAL_Unlock;TlsGetValue;kernel32.GetLastError;kernel32.SetLastError"

The stuff after the '=' should be on the same line.