[Wine]Cluster size not supported

r351574nc3 leo at leosandbox.org
Tue Sep 21 04:21:00 CDT 2004

Rein Klazes wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 05:57:30 -0700, you wrote:
>

>>Rein,
>>
>>My windows directory is on reiserfs.
>>
>>I ran
>>
>>WINEDEBUG=+volume,+int21 wine c:\\dcom98.exe and redirected the output to wine.debug which I have attached.
>>
>>Thank you much for the help,
>>

>OK, I will try to reproduce which may take a little time. Can I also
>have a 'ls -l' of your .wine/dosdevices directory?
>
>Rein.

Rein,

You're gonna love this. I think I figured it out. It turns out that I
had "lba32" enabled in my lilo.conf. I don't know much about windows,
but I'm going to guess that windows98 doesn't play well with lba32.

Thanks for your help though. I hope this will help people who have the
same problem in the future. I'm a little puzzled that more people don't
have this problem since debian enables lba32 by default in the lilo.conf.

Leo