[Wine]notes 6, bug 2484, winedebug techniques?

Joachim von Thadden j.thadden at t-online.de
Wed Sep 22 10:36:58 CDT 2004

Am Mit, Sep 22, 2004 at 04:08:00 +0300 schrieb Yury Tarasievich:
> Basically, it was what I've tried, though not with samba drive, and
> notes version is 6.0.3.

Regardless where you installed Notes, you have to copy the Notes
directory to your faked drive.

> I'm using separate wine environment for it, comprised from updates made
> to windows dir by install. There were only two dlls changed, and notes
> seemed quite indifferent to registry contents so far. Perhaps that was

Notes does not use any registry settings. That's so good!!!

> insufficient or perhaps 6.0.3 "doesn't work" in the same sense that 6.5
> doesn't?

I don't remember it exactly. With wine20031212 I have some settings for
DLLs and installed IE6 before because it is used by notes for browsing.
If you still have trouble with 6.5.1 also, I can send the infos for
installing IE6 and the DDL-Overrides.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"