[Wine]flame request

richard richard.bown at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 15:03:54 CDT 2004

I've upgraded from Mandrake 10.0 to 10.1 CE, which meant moving from wine 20040213 to 20040813.
It sorta runs ,
I have the C drive pointed to the win directory off my home dir thats used by win4lin, I know it can
see this as the fonts are OK.
I can only get regedit and notepad to run from the menubar, plus the old problem of not finding c:\
and running a VOIP prog called echolink which runs well in the Feb release now fails when a scroll
bar is used with the following

fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
fixme:crypt:CRYPT_VerifyImage (rsabase.dll, 0x40426ef0): not verifying image
fixme:toolhelp:Heap32ListFirst : stub
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...
Usage: winedbg [--auto] [--gdb] cmdline

are there any new utils that have to be loaded with this release, I'm guessing all the config files
are in ./wine and no longer /etc/wine

Richard