[Wine]flame request

M-Halo masochisthalo at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 18:04:17 CDT 2004

hmmm...  Are you using a version of Wine that's coming
with Mandrake?  The only way I know of using it is
through downloading the source and compiling.  I
recommend you do the same (after you uninstall the old
version, of course.)  It will allow you to choose
where to install your C drive, and your files will be
in the .wine folder of your home directory. ;)

Hiji

=====
M-Halo: It's Electronic Rock - http://www.mhalo.com/