[Wine]Baan client and WINE

denis.gaultier at snecma.fr denis.gaultier at snecma.fr
Mon Sep 27 00:31:35 CDT 2004

Hi,

I've seen in your WINE Applications Database, that the Bann client works.
But when I run the bw, it can't load the config file. Could you explain me
the reason why it can't?
Or can you give me the e-mail of the person who test the Baan application?

Thanks

Denis Gaultier

#
Ce courrier et les documents qui y sont joints peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles.
 Au cas ou vous n'en seriez pas le bon destinataire, vous etes prie de le detruire et de nous en
 informer immediatement.

This email and any attached documents may contain confidential information. If you are not the
correct addressee, please advise us immediately and delete it.
#