[Wine]Dreamweaver MX encountered a fatal exception

Angela Burrell angela at jobsearchnetwork.ca
Mon Sep 27 15:28:51 CDT 2004

Hi Mike, thanks for your reply.

Is there anything else I can try to help debugging? The error has me
stumped. I can run Dreamweaver MX on a Windows 98 machine, using the install
on Linux (since the Dreamweaver is in a shared folder). But it just won't
run under wine. Neither will FreeHand MX, FWIW.

Thanks for all your help.

--Angela