[Wine]Lotus notes 6 on Mandrake Linux

Abhay Kumar Srivastava abhaysahai at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 04:08:22 CDT 2004

Hi,
I am trying to run Notes on Mandrake linux 10 official
with wine version 20040914. I have notes installed in
my C driver winXP(NTFS). No success so I went to
google. I saw this mail at
http://www.spinics.net/lists/wine/msg15484.html
saying that on coppying the entire notes folder to
fake_windows wine works like charm. However, when i
tried the same I get a password prompt I enter my
password then I get an error
PANIC: LookupHandle: null handle

I have installed the rpm for mandrake and it created
no config file. I have run wineprefixcreate and
winecfg but even then no config file was created.

Please tell me where I am going wrong. I really want
to quit booting to windows but my company mail server
and sametime connect is making me do that at least 3-4
times a day.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abhay