[Wine]Compilation fails

Hossein Movahhedian dma8hm1956 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 09:25:25 CDT 2005

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005, Hiji <hijinio at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >    Dear All
> >    Hi,
> >    I am using ./tools/wineinstall to compile and
> > install
> >  Wine-20050310 with all default settings unchanged
> > except
> >  `prefix' in ./tools/wineinstall. which I have
> > changed to
> >  prefix=/usr/local/Wine.
> >  But wineinstall exits with the following error
> > message:{{{
>
> Does it compile if you don't use "prefix"?
Yes. it compiles without "prefix". But after the previous
compilation failure I noticed that Wine has used 720 MB
of disk space and only 17 MB was left free on disk. So this
time I compiled it on a partition with 3 GB of free space.
Now I am going to compile it again WITH "prefix" on the
new partition to see what happens.

Thanks,
Hossein