[Wine]SharpEye2 under wine

Leslie Lewis lesliel8 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:23:26 CDT 2005

Thanks to this list and the NWC forum I've got NoteWorthy Composer
running. Now (almost) all I need to get off Windows is a functioning
SharpEye2, a music OCR program. I've asked SharpEye's author for help
and he's working with me on it, but I know it's listed as functioning
under Wine and I thought someone here might know how to get it
working.

It installs fine, but when I try to run it I get an error box labellet
XMBTwarn saying "Failed to initialise file paths." In the console
window I see fixme:font:load_VDMX No suitable ratio found

Any ideas?