[Wine]Collectorz.com products under wine

Leslie Lewis lesliel8 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:36:40 CDT 2005

The last thing I need to get working under Wine before I can ditch
Windows is any of the Collectorz.com products: Book Collector, Music
Collector, etc. (They're very good.)

They install fine, but when I try to run them my poor little machine
starts using 100% of its processor resources and goes off into
never-never land.

I'm using wine verson 20050111 with Fedora Core 3 on a laptop with 526
MB memory and a Pentium 4 processor. It's not usually overloaded by
anything; it runs these programs just fine under Windows.

Any hints? Anyone else using these things?

Leslie