[Wine]Re: Re: Unusual characters in IE6

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:32:46 CDT 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 12:06 PM, Alban browaeys <browaeys.alban at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> > I cannot find XF6Config-4. I should mention that I'm kinda new to linux.
> > I have no problem asking on debian-dev, but wy? Are there developers
> > there that you know are from Israel?
>
> It was /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 , that was quite uncommon for a user to not
> know about this file. This means the installer have greatly improved
> since i last tried :)
>
> Raising the issue on wine-devel may be enough . I was just asking for a
> little more information before suggesting you to ask them. The first
> thing i thouhg was to check if your Xfree keyboard map was one of the
> already defined in the file i told you about (IL , IL_phonetic,
> IL_sharon). To track if the problem is a missing keymap definition, a
> broken one or maybe that wine does have a bug.
>
> About Debian Developpers , yes there are a few from Israel :
> https://db.debian.org/
> more developpers than DD per se ...
>
> You may ask if they could help you out getting more data to help wine
> developer fix the issue. They may be  interested by a working wine, who
> knows ...
>
> Regards
> Alban

Thank you. Yes, if you mean the winetools installer, it is excellent.
Only remember that the HOWTO uses the German grammer: it tells you to
work as root, not! Read everything before doing anything!

My appreciation to eveybody who works on and contributes to this project.

Dotan Cohen

http://Liriks-Song.com/
http://Song-Lirics.com/