[Wine]Menu issues with WeatherScope

Ryan May rmay at ROSSBY.METR.ou.edu
Thu Apr 14 17:20:38 CDT 2005

Hi all,

In my continuing efforts to get Weatherscope working in wine, I've
noticed an issue with the menubar. (WeatherScope is available here:
http://sdg.ocs.ou.edu/builds/final/win/WeatherScope/WeatherScope-1.2.1.exe)
Specifically, the menubar is not normally visible while running under
Wine.  I am still able to access the menus by clicking on them, but I
have to guess as to their position.  If I change focus to another
window, I can get the menubar to appear.

I have attached screenshots of the menus both visible and invisible.  It
may be important to note that this is an OpenGL application.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on here?

Ryan

--
Ryan May
Graduate Research Assistant