[Wine]Menu issues with WeatherScope

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Fri Apr 15 13:14:27 CDT 2005

Am Fr, Apr 15, 2005 at 01:02:56 -0500 schrieb Ryan May:
> Out of curiosity, why did you set this to native?  Was this for the
> date/time picker issue mentioned previously?

yes

> > With my installation (wine-20041019) I *always* have the menu but I do
> Hmmm....With wine-20050310 I have the problem with the invisible
> menubar.  Could this be a problem with managed vs. unmanaged or
> something?  If so, how are you running it?

WineTools runs everything managed. It's because your Wine version is
not working correct in all extends. Try with 20041019 and tell us how
it works.

> > not know what to do how with the app and had no time to examine until
> > now. If you give me some usage hints I can test whether it works or not.
>
> Well, part of the problem is that in order to access any data and use
> the program with any purpose, you need an account with the provider of
> the program, the Oklahoma Climate Survey.  Personally, I've had no
> problems running and testing the program, and overall it works great.
> I'm just trying to iron out a few issues with the program so that it
> might work flawlessly, as well as iron out some Wine bugs.

Can I make an account by myself? Or can you ask there for one for me
for testing with Wine?

Regards
	Joachim von Thadden
          Never run a touchy system!!!"