[Wine]Introduction and question regarding the WINEPS printing system

Amelie Zapf amy at loueymoss.com
Mon Apr 18 03:55:58 CDT 2005

Hi folks,

I'm a Linux user from Germany (more details about me at ameliezapf.com) and
use Wine to run Origin 6.1 (the scientific graphics program).

That seems to all go fine, and indeed it did when I used the Wine included in
SuSE 9.0 (Wine20030813).

Now I've upgraded to SuSE 9.2 (Wine 20040813) and suddenly, the paper sizes do
not get handed through to Origin anymore. No matter if I set A6 or US Legal,
everything is the same huge quadratic size (53'x53', IIRC).

Does anybody know why that is, and most of all, how to remedy it?

Regards,

Amy
--
Amelie Zapf (amy at ameliezapf.com)
Jazz Pianist, Bassist, Composer, Berlin, Germany