[Wine]Internet Explorer 6, and Flash/Java

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Tue Apr 19 06:08:12 CDT 2005

Am Di, Apr 19, 2005 at 12:46:31 -0400 schrieb Robert Yu:
> I'm planning on putting Internet Explorer 6 on my Linux compy so my
> mother can use the computer. Now, how on Earth would I be able to
> install Java and Flash on the system?

1. Your mother might be able to use FireFox as my whole family does
   without ever grumbling.
2. Use WineTools to install IE6 and Flash.
3. There are some people who mailed me about success in installing and
   running java with wine. I personally could only install it but it can
   not be used. You might just try it by going to java.sun.com with you
   newly installed IE6.

Regards
	Joachim von Thadden
          Never run a touchy system!!!"