[Wine]Wine and ALSA

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 09:33:17 CDT 2005

Joachim,
   OK, if the dmix option isn't doing it and I believe switching to
Alsa will only make it worse since Alsa blocks Alsa, then one last
thing to try would be switching to Jack. this will absolutely do what
you want but it will only do it for Jack applications. I run only Jack
apps here so it works for me but I havn't tried the Wine Jack driver
in quite a while and haven't much info to give you there.

   Maybe I should install a game or two and see how things go... ;-)
(No time unfortunately!)

Cheers,
Mark