[Wine]Dreamweaver MX 2004

Angela Burrell angela at jobsearchnetwork.ca
Tue Apr 26 10:12:58 CDT 2005

I have never gotten mine to work.
	wine versions 20040408 through 20050419.
	Mandrake 9.1
Dreamweaver exits with an error "Dreamweaver encountered a fatal error.
Dreamweaver will now close."

Strangely enough. Dreamweaver is installed in a FAT partition on my hard
disk that is shared via SAMBA.
When I access this program over the network with a "real" Windows 98
computer, Dreamweaver runs flawlessly.
This is how I've been using it for the past year.

Therefore I believe it is a problem in Wine and not with the DW install.

I hope this information can help someone to narrow down the problem.