No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:37:41 CDT 2005

INT 3D - FLOATING POINT EMULATION - STANDALONE FWAIT
Notes:	the floating-point emulators in Borland and Microsoft languages and
	  Lahey FORTRAN use this interrupt
	this vector is modified but not restored by Direct Access v4.0, and
	  may be left dangling by other programs written with the same version
	  of compiled BASIC
SeeAlso: INT 3C,INT 3E

That is probably about all we know about interrupt 3d.  Want to take a
swat at implementing it?  Why does the stupid program think it needs to
emulate floating point?  I challenge you to _find_ a x86 machine without
floating point hardware.  Maybe you could find what registry entry it is
looking for before to tell it there is really floating point hardware
and it doesn't need to do this?  --debugmsg +reg,+advapi(?) _might_ spew
out something helpful.

Or maybe you can disassemble your app and see what return it is looking
for from this interrupt that int_barf doesn't give it, and change the
wine code to give it in this case.  If it makes the app work, a patch
will probably be welcome.

Lawson

All's well that ends.     - Ben Franklin

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.