No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:37:41 CDT 2005

being called, and we're getting a deadlock, well we're supposed to
expect it :-)  Can you run this command and pipe the output to another
log file?

grep "UpdateWindow" oldlogfile > newlogfile1
grep "IsWindowVisible" oldlogfile > newlogfile2

We can use newlogfile[1,2] to see how often and where these calls are
occurring.  I can't tell if we're calling UpdateWindow and
IsWindowVisible over and over again or not with this log, but post the
new logs and we'll have a look.  Anyone else have any ideas?

--
James Hawkins