[Wine]Installing Office 2000

Ignacio Mas Ivars nacho at kth.se
Wed Aug 10 10:27:11 CDT 2005

Hi all!

I am trying to install Office 2000 in wine from 25/7/2005 (debian
package)... but I can't pass the following error:

"Error 1918: Error installing OBDC driver. Verify that the file
Microsoft Text driver(*.txt, *.csv) exists and that you can access it"

The console gives the following message:

fixme:odbc:SQLInstallDriverExW L"Microsoft Text Driver (*.txt;
*.csv)" (null) 0x7ea853d2 260 0x7ea855da 1 0x7ea85654
fixme:odbc:SQLInstallDriverExW L"Microsoft Text Driver (*.txt; *.csv)"
fixme:odbc:SQLInstallDriverExW L"Driver=dummy.dll"
fixme:odbc:SQLInstallerError

and then the installation fails and stops.

Here goes my config file, just in case it helps. I am sure there must be
some dll override that I am missing somewhere, but I can't find it
myself. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
/Nacho

--
Department of Signals, Sensors and Systems
KTH, Royal Institute of Technology