[Wine]PowerPoint 2000 freezing with some presentations...

Ignacio Mas Ivars nacho at kth.se
Wed Aug 24 09:13:50 CDT 2005

Hi all!

I am having some problems with PowerPoint 2000 running in a wine
0.0.20050725-1 debian package. It works fine when I am creating a new
presentation, but when I am opening old presentations it freezes after
displaying the first slide and I am unable to even exit from ppoint. The
console shows the following:

err:syslevel:_EnterSysLevel (0x7f117380, level 2): Holding 0x7fb1fea0,
level 3. Expect deadlock!

repeated continuously. I am ataching my wine config. Any ideas on what
is the problem/how to solve it? Thanks in advance!

/Nacho

---
       ,,,
      (o o)
The square root of three equals two for large values of three. - found
in a bathroom in the Cornell Physics department