[Wine] reports are not well displayed

Curro Amores curritoamores at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:37:41 CST 2005

Hi im getting crazy cos my access 97 application do what it wants when it
wants.

I have some kind of reports. The thing is that when i want to display them,
the fonts are not well displayed, they are separated and bigger. But other
reports are well displayed.
I have copied all the ttf file from my windows (windows 98 or windows xp?)
and nothing is fixed.

This is the output i get when i push my application button " Vew Report".

trace:loaddll:load_builtin_dll Loaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
trace:loaddll:MODULE_FlushModrefs Unloaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
trace:loaddll:load_builtin_dll Loaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
trace:loaddll:MODULE_FlushModrefs Unloaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
trace:loaddll:load_builtin_dll Loaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
trace:loaddll:MODULE_FlushModrefs Unloaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
trace:loaddll:load_builtin_dll Loaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
trace:loaddll:MODULE_FlushModrefs Unloaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
trace:loaddll:load_builtin_dll Loaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin

if somebody wants to see the snapshots, please tell me and i will email them

i would like to know y somebody had the same problem

thanks a lot!