[Wine] Setup programs not detecting IE6

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at gurulounge.dyndns.org
Wed Dec 7 11:35:53 CST 2005

Hello,

I've been trying to install a program (Thomas Guide Digital Edition).
Unfortunately the installation process says that it can't detect IE6 on
my system.  I know it's installed because it's the first thing that the
Sidenet config script installs.  Plus I've used it in wine as well.

Is there a command line setting or override I can use to make Setup.exe
"think" IE6 is installed?

My wine version indicates "0.9" but I don't know which build it is.
I'm using Fedora Core 4.  I've installed MS Office 2K, StarCraft,
QuoteTracker, and UltraVNC Viewer 1.01 with success.

Thanx in advance.
Jeff