[Wine] New Winecfg crash

Evil wine at eternaldusk.com
Fri Dec 9 13:19:03 CST 2005

I updated my copy of WINE CVS today, and now if I click the audio tab in
Winecfg, I'm getting this on my Mandrake 2006 machine.

*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x7c0a6cd0 ***
wine: Assertion failed at address 0xffffe410 (thread 0009), starting
debugger...

This happens everytime I run winecfg and click the audio tab.  Clicking
the other tabs works fine.

I've updated to the latest KDE 3.5 CVS and made many other changes since
I last modified my WINE audio settings, so I'm not entirely sure WINE is
at fault yet.

Has anyone else seen this problem too - before I waste much time on it?

WINE (even sound output) seems to work fine other than this one bug.

-J