[Wine] freetype and wine

Curro Amores curritoamores at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 03:30:08 CST 2005

Hi:

I get everytime i want to display a report on my access97 app this error:

fixme:font:load_VDMX Failed to retreive vTable

Then the fonts of the report are displayed separated and bigger than on
windows.

Somebody told me to install freetype new version.

I have installed the last version of freetype2 (9.8.3)

and it keeps on the same. Do i have to do something  for telling wine to use
the new version of freetype?

Im using windows98 emulation in wine for this app.
Has it something to do that i have moved all windows xp ttf files to fonts
fake directory??

Thanks all!