[Wine] How to play .wav files in express scribe(transcription software)????

Vinay Babu samraat2k4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:03:53 CST 2005

Dear All,

        I was able to install Wine 0.9.3 version successfully on Debian
Sarge and I am able to install express scribe on it. I even able to play and
control using foot pedals, the output from it is really good. I can play
.mp3 files with it. But can any one help me in playing .wav files using
Express Scribe other than this format . I want the help from u guys asap. My
detected sound card from Express Srcibe is displayed as " Unknown".  Please
do the needful.

Thanks in Advance

Vinay.