[Wine] (no subject)

Rakibul Hassan rakib at ish-tech.net
Mon Dec 19 10:00:01 CST 2005

Hello,

I am new on this list. I have installed Wine successfully on my Mandrake
but i think i couldnot configuire is smoothly. Whatever i can run simple
programs like WinZip and mIRC with it but complex programs like
Macromedia Flash and Photoshop CS is not running. It says that required
files were not found in the Adobe Hpotoshop CS folder. Re-install
photoshop to restore these files. Flash also says to re-install.

I am in trouble.. anybody can help me out with this please?