[Wine] (no subject)

Stefan Munz stefan.munz at itomig.de
Wed Dec 21 03:52:48 CST 2005

Hi,

you should post which wine version you use, wether you installed from source
or used a pre-built package. Last but not least you should provide more
information on your Photoshop/Flash install: did you get any error messages
if you run it from the commandline?

From what I read so far I guess you copied your programs from a wininstall and
some of them are complaining about missing registry entries or files that are
stored outside the program folder.

cu,

Stefan