[Wine] Wine and Java timezone problem.

Anders Rønningen anders.ronningen at tandberg.net
Fri Dec 23 02:32:19 CST 2005

Hi!

I am using wine to compile code for Texas Instruments dsp's. One step in
the process is generating code from a graphic configuration file (tcf).
When I try to do that, it fails with some Java related messages. The -b
in my command tells tconf.exe to run in batch mode, so it doesn't try to
open a GUI or something like that. I ran the same command in a dos-shell
  and it worked like a charm.

Log:

wine c:/updates/bios_5_20_01/xdctools/tconf -b
-Dconfig.importPath=c:/updates/bios_5_20_01/packages tiger.tcf
err:font:ReadFontDir Can't open directory
"/home/anr/.wine/dosdevices/c:/WINNT/Fonts"
err:font:ReadFontDir Can't open directory "/usr/share/fonts/ttf/western"
Please use the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Fonts\LogPixels
to set the screen resolution and remove the "Resolution" entry in the
config file
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
         at
sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfoFile.createZoneInfo(ZoneInfoFile.java:527)
         at
sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfoFile.getZoneInfo(ZoneInfoFile.java:499)
         at sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo.getTimeZone(ZoneInfo.java:524)
         at java.util.TimeZone.getTimeZone(TimeZone.java:448)
         at java.util.TimeZone.getDefault(TimeZone.java:522)
         at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeDate.<init>(NativeDate.java:67)
         at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeDate.init(NativeDate.java:54)
         at
org.mozilla.javascript.Context.initStandardObjects(Context.java:971)
         at config.Shell.<init>(Shell.java:135)
         at config.Shell.<init>(Shell.java:92)
         at config.Shell.<init>(Shell.java:87)
         at config.Shell.main(Shell.java:960)