[Wine] No Fedora Core Builds for 0.9.3+

mike at cchtml.com mike at cchtml.com
Tue Dec 27 16:11:42 CST 2005

I've tried to contact the RPM builder for the RedHat and Fedora Core
packages but I have not received a response in a few days. Every other
maintainer gets their packages out the door the same day as a WINE
snapshot hits. Maybe the RedHat maintainer needs to drop RedHat
7.x/8.x/9.x and FC 1 and 2... and focus on FC3 and FC4. Does anyone have
any word of the release of these packages?

Yes, I could build it from source, but it takes about 15-30 minutes to
build and then its not in a nice RPM.

Yes, I could rpmbuild it, but I'm not up to speed on what patches are
needed for FC. I don't wish to invest the time to do so, as it must be
a huge burden for the current maintainer.

Any update on the Fedora packages is much appreciated.