[Wine]Outlook 2000 & attachments

dnorrell at gmx.net dnorrell at gmx.net
Wed Feb 2 02:57:28 CST 2005

No I didn't install under WineTools (though I did use it to install IE6
first as I needed that to get Outlook to work). In fact I had to install
Office under Wine 20040716 because the setup crashed under 20050111.
However, I switched back to 20050111 once it was installed as Word was
crashing under 20040716!

--
10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail