[Wine]Re: Re: problem with Legacy

DURAND DANIEL durand.d at 9online.fr
Sat Feb 5 13:48:36 CST 2005

Le samedi 5 Février 2005 13:50, Mike Hearn a écrit :
> On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 07:31:08 +0100, Durand Daniel wrote:
> > DCOM is already installed on my system.
>
> Run the app like this then:
>
> WINEDLLOVERRIDES=oleaut32=n wine legacy.exe

I did it :
below is my traceback :
[kde at GERICOM kde]$ WINEDELLOVERRIDES=oleaut32=n
wine /home/kde/tel/Legacy5Setup.exe
fixme:advapi:GetFileSecurityA ("F:\\GLF112f.tmp") : stub
fixme:ntdll:RtlImpersonateSelf (00000001), stub
fixme:ntdll:NtAccessCheck (0x43141e68, 0x6c, 00000180, 0x4069e600, 0x4069e718,
0x4069e760, 0x4069e734, 0x4069e768), stub
fixme:advapi:RevertToSelf (), stub
fixme:advapi:GetFileSecurityA ("C:\\Legacy\\UNWISE.EXE") : stub
fixme:ntdll:RtlImpersonateSelf (00000001), stub
fixme:ntdll:NtAccessCheck (0x43141e68, 0x6c, 00000180, 0x4069e600, 0x4069e718,
0x4069e760, 0x4069e734, 0x4069e768), stub
fixme:advapi:RevertToSelf (), stub
fixme:ole:RegisterTypeLib Registering non-oleautomation interface!
[...]
fixme:ole:MSFT_ReadValue BSTR length = -1?
[...]
fixme:ole:OLEPRO32_DllRegisterServer not implemented (olepro32.dll)
[...]
[kde at GERICOM kde]$ err:ole:OaBuildVersion Version value not known yet. Please
investigate it !
fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit task modal msgbox ! Not modal yet.