[Wine]Re: Newbie: Running an application within wine (installed fine)

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 14:27:13 CST 2005

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 16:49:57 +0000, Mike Hearn <mike at navi.cx> wrote:
> Oh, I forgot to mention, if you apply my patch you must run
> tools/make_requests to regen the server RPC files. Do that before typing
> "make"
>
> thanks -mike

Mike, thanks. I've give that a try. Forgive my newbie-ness, but how
does one go about running tools/make_requests? I don't remember ever
hearing of that. Googleing for 'tools/make_requests' returned a bunch
of various patches, but no instructions for actually performing the
procedure.

Which brings me to another question: how does one go about searching
the list archives? The archives at http://www.winehq.com/site/forums
are not searchable.

Thank you so much, for the great tool that wine is, and for your
continued dedication to helping us use and learn from it. I hope that
the 'problem' I'm running into will help to further develop the wine
application.

Dotan