[Wine]No Sound while playing games

siddharth seth siddharthseth_phy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 06:38:02 CST 2005

I use window maker 0.91 and the sound drivers are set
to OSS in the config file. Still this happens.

And why I said that wine may be at fault. Simply
because the system wont change the sound drivers by
itself. And had there been any problem with the sound
drivers the sound wouldnt have played in the first
place.
The problem is confounding.

Cheers

Sid